Neurolink Psychology was formed in 2007 to bring high quality neurorehabilitation to adults living with brain injuries in the community. We love working collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team and closely with a person’s network of family and friends.Our referrals come from specialist brain injury case managers, personal injury solicitors, court of protection deputies and insurers. We are highly experienced at clear outcome evaluation, reporting and managing disclosure requests.
Neurolink psychology services
- Comprehensive cognitive assessment with practical and individualised recommendations.
- Neuropsychological needs assessment to create personalised rehabilitation plans.
- Psychological wellbeing and neurobehavioural assessments.
- Neurobehavioural assessments
Mental Capacity Assessments
- Property and Financial Affairs
- Testamentary decisions
- Care and Treatment