We think the human brain is amazing!
That’s why we dedicated our careers to neuropsychological assessment and neurorehabilitation, and are leaders in finding creative ways of dealing with the difficult challenges faced by adults after brain injury and neurological conditions.
Personal, Practical and Innovative Neuropsychology
No two people are the same. We personalise gold-standard, evidence-based practice to help people with the things that matter most to them.
Neurolink Psychology works with:
- people with brain injury to learn ways to manage life, achieve their goals and focus on what they value
- their family and friends, to understand their needs, cope with the changes and learn what they can do to help the person keep on track
- other health professionals, support workers, employers and educational facilities to ensure a joined up approach to neuro-rehabilitation
HOW WE HELP
- Comprehensive cognitive assessment with practical and individualised recommendations.
- Neuropsychological needs assessment to create personalised rehabilitation plans.
- Psychological wellbeing and neurobehavioural assessments.
- Neurobehavioural assessments.
Following a Neuropsychological Needs Assessment we develop a personalised neurorehabilitation intervention designed to help people get back to what matters to them and to discover new ways to enjoy life.
Consultation, training and clinical supervision. Sharing neuropsychological thinking, models and strategies to optimise a person’s everyday life.
What we help with
Changes after injury
Things we can do
Rehabilitation where it’s relevant
We provide assessment and neurorehabilitation where it’s most needed:
Areas we cover
We provide services across